View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 06:52 AM   #1
mhhorowi

Default Curbside Outlets - Dead!!!!

I have a 2004 Gulf Stream Friendship 8411. A couple of days ago, I tripped the curbside breaker and the main breaker for the second panel (controls outlets and microwave, etc, post inverter) with what I assume was an overload. I turned the breaker off and then back on and then it happened again later. I didn't have a multimeter with me at the time. The second time it happened, I flipped the breaker off and on and then there was no power to the outlets on that circuit. I did not have a multimeter with me at the time so I made the assumption the breaker was bad and replaced the breaker. I also purchase a new multi meter (can't have too many) and I have subsequently tested the voltage post broker and I'm getting 120V; however, I am still not getting power to the outlets. I am thinking there is a GFCI in line somewhere and that's also tripped; however, I can't find anything on that side of the coach. Again, this is curbside. The rest of the items on this panel are working fine. I don't think this is an inverter problem but I could be wrong. It's my understanding that the inverter is not individually wired per circuit but instead to the main of the second panel so that everything on that panel is powered together. If anyone has any ideas about how to trace down where the problem might be, I'd certainly appreciate it. I have checked the outlet closet to the panel and that outlet is not feeding other outlets that are also without power so that's no the head of a series. If you have ideas, please send them my way.
mhhorowi is offline   Reply With Quote