View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 11:03 PM   #26
Nanaeve

Default Warranty Issues

Does Chris Hurd actualy exist ? We have now sent 5 registered letters to GS and not one reply. Not one 'I'm sorry to hear about this or that , what can we do to fix it?" No replys of any sort from anyone at GS. We have E-mailed, snail mailed and registered letters and nothing. We have testing done and have lab certified mold growth in the areas that are always wet when it rains and we have never had a chance to use our 09 Endura on the International chassis. We purchased it on 16 Feb 09, drove it home and noticed the leaks in both slides and the rest is a sorry history.I would love to comment on the quality of GS warranty service, I just have'nt been able to get them to do any. I see letters about units that get taken back to the Factory and repaired, I would love to have that done as my wife and I are both disabled and we bought this unit to have fun with our children and grandchildren. And GS does nothing! Why must a lawyer get involved to have a company do what is required by law, follow their own warranty rules. Where does one go from here?