View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 07:55 AM   #27
PChez

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bott
Hi...

Thanks for the note. Note, just two furnaces. One in the middle of the coach, and one in the rear for mostly the bedroom and master bath area.

I do have two heat tubes I can see. I am not sure if their is a third in the holding tanks area or not as that is more or less closed off.

But so far I am feeling OK about it all. One think I did not even know, and I am 42, is that it goes so cold down south. I really never though the southern end of the Grand Canyon for example got down below 30. You see, I never took into account the elevation. :)

Heck, we picked this time thinking it would be a great time to go down 66. But it is turning out, it seems we will be COLD DOWN ROUTE 66. ;)

It can get cold in the south rim of the Grand Canyon. I remember one year I saw snow as high as seven feet in Flagstaff, Arizona and that is right on route 66. Elevation is pretty high around that area. I have not read all your posts and am not sure what time of year you are planning your trip, but yes it does get cold there. Part of the Rocky Mountains. I will be going through there around the ninth of October. I am going to try and make the balloon fiesta in Albuquerque. I believe it lasts until the sixteenth of October.
Honda Pilot EXL 2005
PChez is offline   Reply With Quote