View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #12
mike71654

Default Re: Anyone out there?

Jol...I found out there was a owners group called the Gulfstreamers. During my research I found a web page that is still active but from what I can see there has not been any activity since 2014.
It is really odd given the large number of Gulfstream units out there that they do not have an active owners group. I am still trying to figure out who set up the gulfstreamers web page and see if they would be willing to let me restart it. More to come on that.
We did purchase an Ameri Lite 238 RK. We got a great deal since it is off season. Now if spring will hurry up so we can get out in it.
I am retiring next week after working for 48 years. We are hoping to do some traveling when the weather breaks and maybe even spend next winter in Florida. I even bought the annual pass for the National Parks.
Glad to hear you like your Vintage. We have an uncle we camp with that has a R Pod and they just love it. We are just to big for one. I read a couple horror stories and was half afraid to buy a Gulfstream product but now that we have it we love it.
We live is west central Ohio near Fort Wayne Indiana and frequent the Ohio State Parks. They are very well kept and are safe Making them excellent weekend getaways.
I will post again if I find out anything else.