View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:52 AM   #7
RJ82much

Ron (Journey),

I have good news/no news. Your membership ID is #973. You are listed at 666 in the "joined date" ascending list. Turn it around to descending & you have a different listing number. Show all members by location, email, number of posts will get you other list numbers. You are safely always known as #973. I didn't look to see who is the REAL #666 - don't want to start a trend! Ha Ha Ha

As for Rocking Motion, I have noticed the same on my Sun Voyager whenever I have the jacks down & extended quite a bit to get level, taking most of the ground contact off either a front or rear axle.

After seeing the jack equipment attachment during factory tour, I'd bet there is a bit of frame rail-web twist amplified by the length of jack extension, plus wobble of the jack piston to cylinder wall also.

I've solved the uncomfortable effect by placing blocks under the jack pads before leveling, to limit the extension. Also, by jamming boards under any tires that need to lose ground contact for level (overlift the wheel, insert board & lower)

Give it a try & let us know the results.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote