View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 11:06 AM   #3
Robert08

We really do not do much extended stay traveling as my father-in-law and his wife had done with the motorhome. In its day it was probably great motorhome for the two of them. Visiting a family member out of state is most of our trips. We have horses so the coordination of the care for extended trips is always a concern. Even though motorhome appears to be in fair shape and does run, I am finding some problems/issues mostly related to age (1999 Gulfstream Sun Voyager) that will be challenging for me to work on with little or no knowledge of motorhomes versus someone who may be interested in buying who could work through issues that has prior motorhome experience. We want to sell it as is without having to invest a lot of money. Replacing the rear four tires and the two batteries for the Generac generator was expensive enough. Unfortunately, the area where we live does not have any RV Repair/Service Centers so getting assistance on issues will require going a distance. If I could sell it we would like to purchase either a much needed tractor for our property or replace the existing horse trailer. Thank you for the pointers on jacking and tires. I'll be posting more questions on the site as I try to work through some of the issues with the motorhome. Currently have one on Electrical forum about Coach Power/Battery Disconnect. Hopefully some individuals can give me some guidance/info.
Robert08 is offline   Reply With Quote