View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 01:12 PM   #9
maddog53

As stated previously, do try to check everything inside and out, to see if everything is in proper working order. I wish I would have. I found that my antenna was not hooked up to anything, TV mount or radio. In finding this out, I called the dealer and told them I was pissed, as I paid for 'dealer prep' that should have found these issues. My salesman, who is less than trustworthy, upon asking, told me I could take the trailer to one of their other dealerships that were closer. I got the guys name to contact and the guy told me that they do not do warranty work on my brand, even though their other branches sell them. I called my salesman LIVID, and told him to figure out where the hell I am going to take my trailer for this warranty work as his suggestion was no good. I repeatedly told him that this should have been found during the dealer prep and that I am extremely pissed at what I have been finding out. The next day he messaged me telling me that they were sending a truck down to me from the dealership (2 3/4 hours away) and will bring it back when done. This happened and I am happy now. My salesman will not answer my emails, my messages or calls. I say screw him. It wasn't my fault that these things were missed. I now know where NOT to go next time.
maddog53 is offline   Reply With Quote