View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 08:06 PM   #4
Texas TC

I hope it is as simple as having your AV box on the right input and the antenna booster signal off for cable. However, under warranty, my dealer had to rework all the coaxial cable ends and replace my bedroom TV before I could make mine work without getting a terrible picture. The front TV always worked good on all input (cable, antenna, and in-motion satellite dish I had installed when I bought the coach). You might want to have your dealer check out the cable ends on your coach.

The next problem will be when the TV signals all go digital. The new TV installed in the bedroom is digital ready. However, the front TV which was installed in my '08 coach is LCD but not digital ready. I picked up one of those digital converter boxes at Radio Shack and installed it for the digital service on my front TV. I went ahead and did it now because I found out with the rear TV 1) the reception from the antenna is much better and 2) there are more channels being broadcast in digital than analog. Most all areas give you a local weather channel option on digital.

Good luck.

2011 Silverado 4x4 Texas Edition Extended Cab (Toad)
Texas TC is offline   Reply With Quote