View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
quikduk

The SVB stands for Sun Voyager Bus. If you have an 8362, you have the "Platinum" edition. As such, it should come with a 45 gal gray water tank, a 45 gal black water tank and a 100 gal fresh water tank.

The water heater should be a 10 gal DSI (digital spark ignition) and has two options for heating the water, gas (propane) or electric. The gas comes on (auto lights) via a switch over the stovetop in the "master control center" for lack of a better name. The electric only works with 30A or 50A service plugged in. Make sure that there is water with no air in the water heater (turn the water pump on or hook up the city water line (not to fill the tank but to pressurize the system) and purge the air via running the faucets (all) a bit). The electric requires that a switch be turned to "on" behind the exterior WH cover and an internal lighted rocker switch be turned on (after plugging into the 30A or 50A at the pedestal.

IF you turn on the electric without water in the tank, you will burn out the element instantly and have to replace it (about $25-$35) if I remember correctly.

Re: the manuals, which ones do you need? I have all of mine but will have to go to the MH to get them as it is still in the shop.