View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #15
GStream40
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsadmin
Anyway, like i have said many times, other top-tier RV manufacturers such as Alfa, Winnebago and others release incredible docs right from their web sites...I love my GS, but when I get the next one, my love for it will not supplant my need for good docs and if this is not yet resolved I am afraid my money will go elswhere.
Well, in reality when we purchase our next RV, if we ever do, we will purchase the RV that we really want and fits our needs and lifestyle no matter what brand as long as the quality in the cabinets etc. is what we want. Not that the prints would not be important, if available. But I would not base my decision solely on that reason.

I have always gotten excellent, prompt responses from Gulf Stream along with great service. Being on our second GS RV, I must say that the present one had many more service issues than our first, but they have all been handled in a prompt matter by GS. Now the dealer is another matter, I don't want to get started on them.

I also agree that Gulf Stream needs to get on-board with the information world that everyone expects now. As a company it is behind many others in aspects of the information age, but they do build some great RV's.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote