View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
Donoswife

Default 2007 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 8389 Workhorse

Hi! We are looking at a 2007 GS Sunvoyager 8389 Workhorse. The price is right as it is last years model left over. I have purchased, but not yet received the CD ROM from RV Consumer Group to see how they rate this MH. I am looking for general feedback about the GS product, specifically Sun Voyager owners. We own a fifth Wheel which we will be trading in. Our fifth wheel was purchased new and had minor issues that my handyman husband fixed without a lot of trouble. (closet doors, valances, trim falling off, closet bars fell off..nothing major)
We expect to find all makes and models might have these little issues, but we are most concerned about major problems.
I would love feedback from GS owners about warranty, reliability and any other issues that would help us make an informed decision. Thank you all so much. This is a great resource for GS owners and seekers. Thanks to the moderators!