View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #69
RayChez1

I must be one of the lucky guys, I guess. I had some issues when the coach was brand new in 2003, but hey were all handled at the dealer where I bought the coach. And they were all handled either the same day, no more then two days. Knock on wood, but I have not had any trouble with my coach in the last four and ahalf years. Actually it runs and handles better now that it is broken in then when it was brand new. I don't have the TourMaster, but I have what used to be the Flag ship in 02-03 and that is the Scenic Cruiser. I have not called Gulf Stream in years, but at that time they were very responsive to issues.
Now I notice you mentioned Fleetwood coaches. I have friends that have Fleetwood coaches and they have basicly the same problems everybody else has. Fact Fleetwood claimed chapter 11 today and will have to reorganize and they might go belly up just like Country Coach, Monaco and others. We are lucky Gulf Stream is still holding on and that is because it is a family owned business that does not depend on wall street.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote