View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 09:19 AM   #72
David Bott

Hey All...

Yes, we still feel the pain that was mentioned above.

Our 2008 GS T-40B is again at a shop for more issues.

1) The entire driver side center of the coach has dropped down. The main slide about 1", the cargo doors, the hot water tank door flexing out.

2) The wipers, like above, stopped working in the open position.

3) The front end A/C Thermo switch stopped and thus no front end A/V while driving.

4) The master slide front window needs to be replaced.

So, it is in the shop about to be torn apart looking to see why the side had dropped.

All in all we will love of Tour Master as soon as we can really use it without to much worry. Responses from GS as of late are S L O W! I have sent in a few e-mails now for some information on our coach and have received no response. Simple thing like... What version Freightliner frame is it on? No response.

I also AGREE...Give us the dam wiring and plumbing layouts!!! This is a MUST to have in case you have an issue on the road and need to maybe trace something on your own. To not supply the is a total dis-service.

From the number of views of this thread...5219 and counting (Largest in this sites history )... it is clear that their is an interest in the Tour Master and I would think that GS would really want to keep that good foot forward.

BUT HEY!!! Thanks to the GREAT, and I man GREAT, people at Freightliner, we can now drive the coach nice and smooth without shaking the driver side mirror mount screw out so the mirror was not usable. (Yes, it was THAT bad. It was not fun to drive.)

Take care all.

(Side note...I do not get to respond to this or my PM's as I would like as I do not get the thread or PM notifications as the e-mail address the board sends from is not correctly formatted and is refused. Thus I forget to check in.)
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote