View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 12:50 AM   #5
THenne1713

Send a message via AIM to THenne1713 Send a message via Yahoo to THenne1713

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy5759 View Post
Hello. Can anyone tell me where I can find a plumbing schematic for a 2016 GS Ameri-Lite 268BH? By all appearances I strongly believe that our shower & toilet are plumbed to the black tank & only sinks to the grey tank. If it isn't too difficult to do, I am strongly thinking about replacing the shower to the grey & bathroom sink to the black. We are the 2nd owner & are finding little things as we go. Owner manual is useless. Also would like to find wiring schematic. Sound system works intermittently and outside door light not at all (yes, I checked the bulb). Thanks for any & all help. Much appreciated.
LIGHT SWITCH most likely culprit, easy to jumper to test; AMAZON SELLS THEM IN 12/PK CHEAP. OTHERWISE, LOOK FOR CORROSION/ WATER DAMAGE OUTSIDE? NEVER heard of shower to Black, but yes, MY BATH SINK to Black. Shower easy to TEST w/ drain hose connected w/ a clear elbow section, turn on water flow and open GRAY Drain Valve? Good Luck
p.s. look and see how close kitchen sink and shower align L/R, then check outside for access panel under shower?? On my class C, I can see ends of all my tanks, most plumbed directly into top vs horizontal piping to side/top?