View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
Wildblue

Default Re: Final suspension upgrade SuperNova (Road King shocks)

Well, shoot, TC. You're tempting me more and more. Since I'm still a month+ out from taking delivery of my (used) RV, i still don't have experience driving it yet and getting a feel for how it rides. However, based on the little that I know of similarities between your rig and mine, and of your VERY good experiences with your new air bags and shocks, that leads me to think that I may very want to very much take advantage of this one-time opportunity and have your Dallas International dealer install both of those for me as well, as I pass through on my way from Alabama to Alaska. I'll have a long drive ahead of me after that, with many many hours on the road. On one hand, I'd hate to be halfway home in the middle of Canada, and think "ah, this is rough--if only I had installed all that stuff back in Dallas while I could, before I started!" On the other hand, I'd hate to spend upwards of $6k if it wouldn't really be necessary for my particular rig.

You said you paid $750. Other testimonials (very positive) on their site said $400. Must be cheaper for other applications.

Did the set come with installation instructions? Or was it really that straightforward and obvious for you?

37' 2008 GS Conquest Endura 6362 Class "C+", International Chassis w/diesel VT365
Wildblue is offline   Reply With Quote