View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:37 PM   #10
Texas TC

Default Re: Final suspension upgrade SuperNova (Road King shocks)

The installation is straight forward. However, there is not a lot of room in there to get a big wrench to break loose the bolts that hold the shocks in place. I did it without help but it took a little longer than I had estimated.

I really think the air and shocks, RoadKing or another higher performance shock than the stock shocks, will make your coach more comfortable to drive and more importantly ride in. I have never been in the rear of my coach while traveling. However, my wife says that the air suspension makes a world of difference. I do know that things stay in place on the counter, table, and bed now when they didn't prior to adding suspension improvements.

The choice is yours. I have found that RV's are a commitment. They don't appreciate in value and you might as well like driving and using the coach while you own it. I will most probably have mine for many years to come so I am making it like I want it.

Aaron at Southwest International did not have anything to do with the shocks. He did introduce me to the air suspension system. I sent him an email after I installed the shocks and told him the combination was a very good suspension system for the International 4200 chassis.

Good luck,

TxTC

2011 Silverado 4x4 Texas Edition Extended Cab (Toad)
Texas TC is offline   Reply With Quote