View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 07:15 PM   #7
proost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck v View Post
Phil,

The documents are PDF and not all that large, but not sure I can attach them here...

let me know if this works for you...

I doubt that you are stuck in a configuration mode, but go through the manual and follow the steps. The TIP sheet shows the error indications and the reset process.

Chuck
Thanks. Yeah, when I turn on the ignition to the Run position, I'll get the On/Off, the Wait, Jacks Down, Engage Park Brake all solid. My panel is the silver 140-1179 and there's just not enough information out there for codes/troubleshooting. I'll wait for a minute, and then they'll all blink quickly. If I touch a button, they all extinguish and won't come back on. I enter the config mode as I mentioned and then USUALLY, I can get the jacks to cycle. Sometimes I can't. Man oh man, this is definitely gremlin-ish because I can't find something that consistently occurs. Even the tech/service manual I have has some great troublehooting indicators..but for the other panels.

I definitely don't use the aux connection and just depressing the LR button 3 times doesn't do anything.

Thanks though.
proost is offline   Reply With Quote