View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 08:59 AM   #8
Chuck v

Phil, is the service manual you already had different than the one I attached as a PDF above?

I also have a short 'operation manual' document which I will attach to this post. When my original control panel was failing it too would light all indicators when you turned on the ignition key. The replacement panel stays off until you press the ON/OFF button and then behaves as the documents suggest.

I also want to confirm that you blieve that the issues you are having are with the control unit (140-1970) and not the touch panel itself. As noted in the paragraph above my panel was the only part replaced and not he control unit with the microprocessor. I am posting a second PDF page with the replacement part numbers for the panels and controllers in this series of Power Gear levelers. Note that if you want to replace your unit you may need an adapter cable, which is obtined by ordering the older part number with an "S" appended to it.

operation manual for 140-1179 pg_82_L0377.pdf

Chuck

looks like the second attachment did not work, so I will try it again. May have to start another post to ensure it gets included.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 140-1970 replaced by 140-1228 pg-3010000042.pdf (39.1 KB, 22 views)

"It takes a great deal of time to recover from any improvement..."
Chuck v is offline   Reply With Quote