View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 10:22 PM   #6
djqualls

Well I read this thread and got all excited! I took my curtains off of my Tourmaster since the bottom of them drag along the dash and have gotten dirty from dust. They have lost their crease in the pleats as well.

I went to three (3) different dry cleaners who wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole!

Called two different numbers at Gulfstream got one full mailbox and the other just didn't answer. So I just took a blind stab at a similar 4 digit extension and got a mailbox for dealer parts service, left a message and will spend my lottery winnings before they call back I'm sure. (BTW haven't yet won the lottery)

Anyway.

Does anyone know where to find the replacement curtains? Or know of the manufacturer? I see a lot of curtains on the internet for motorhomes but they aren't like mine and no way would they store like mine do.

Any help would be appreceiated.

P.S. Had a show the other day and there were 4 new Prevosts there and I love their windshield blinds. They were pull downs like on motor home side windows. very slim precise fitting. Of course it was on a Prevost Tour Bus.