Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 06:20 AM   #3
AAFD

Default Re: New member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSoul
Hello all. I just wanted to say Hi and tell you what a great site I think this is. I already signed the pettition although I have not have any major problems with mine, yet. We had a 1988 GS Sun Vista 34ft and last month bought the 2005 GS Crescendo 8356 36ft DP. We are very happy with it and can't wait for the weather to warm up some. We did get out and camp one weekend in January and everything seemed to work well. We have a few minor issues however. I believe that the tank sizes are suppose to be fresh 70, black and grey 75. With three people the tanks showed full in two days. After it showed full I took and long (for an rv) shower and there was no back up into the drain. I told the dealer and he said the sensors could be adjusted. Does anyone know if this is true or have had the same problem? When I dumped it seemed like much less than 75 gallons drained out. Thanks for any feed back on my question. I just hope the tanks are the right size as that was one of the big reasons we picked this model. Happy camping all.
We are on our second GS and we had sensor problems with both. After time you will get a idea on how many showers you can take before the tank needs to be emptied

KC