Thread: Latest trip
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
trickto322

Default Latest trip

Just returned from a 7 week trip through New England. While in Ct. we had some severe rain storms . The bedroom slide on the passenger side leaked like a sive. The topper was not centered so the rain was draining right on the rubber on the slide. I moved the topper and added a strip of rough tape to the slide to make sure the rubber gasket comes out like it should when the slide is out. This slide never leaked before so I don't know what the real cause was.
On our way out of Maine the "check engine" light came on. We were loosing anti freeze. We needed to add 4 gallons to get to a Freithtliner service center in Branford, CT. The scroud around the fan came loose and cut our upper hose. The only cost to us was a $20.00 charge for overnighting the hose and flushing the system (since we had it open) total cost $111.00 and two days. It is still under warrantee. I am pleased at how they treated us.
We had a great time with family and friends and the Tourmaster still steals the show. I keep thinking that our Tourmaster will just fade into the backround in a campground full of motorhomes, not even close. Every time we drive into a campground people stop and watch us drive in and hurry to ask questions about it. We love our "BLACK BEAUTY"
Adrian and Johnnie
trickto322 is offline   Reply With Quote