View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
RayChez1

Not sure on your coach because it sounds like it is different from mine. But on my coach the orange light when lite up is for the water heater on AC power. You will need shore power for that to work or the generator running. The inverter would run your house batteries down real quick.
Now if I want to run the water heater on propane, it has a separate switch on the panel where it shows the black/grey tank readings, house/ chassis battery reading and switch for water pump. The switch there says pilot on/off. I press the button and a little red light comes on, but as soon as the pilot lights up it goes off. OK! that takes care of the water heater.

Refrigerator plug outside in vented box no power. On mine the AC circuit breakers are by the bed in the rear of the coach. You must have a circuit breaker that is tripped. Open the box where your circuit breakers are and they should be label.
I have the four door Norcold with ice maker on mine, I see that you have a Dometic so I am not familiar with them, but maybe it is giving you a code on the display window. If so check the code with your manual under trouble shooting. I know that I have a board that is in a black box on the outside inside the refrigerator vent. I blew a five amp fuse one time and my refrigerator was not working. But like I said, not sure on the dometic.

You have to find out why you don't have AC power. Do you have power on any of the other plugs? There might be a GFI also tripped. Check them all. One should be in the bathroom area, another on the kitchen most under the cabinets and you might have one on the plug where the refrigerator plugs in.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote