Thread: Flying J
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 03:48 PM   #14
RayChez1

Default Re: Flying J

I always pay cash for my diesel, but I feel like using my discovercard because of the 3 percent discount they give. What bothers me is that discovercard will give me 5 percent discount if I buy gasoline, but only 3 percent for diesel. Why can't they give 5 percent for both.
I agree with you that the price of diesel in my part will not stop us from using our coach. But since we belong to several private RV clubs we decided to take advantage of saving on all utilities that I use at home when I am there, by staying longer at these RV parks. But we will still go this summer to our favorite places and enjoy the activities that I always do, like golfing, fishing etc.
I also have a problem with too many toys and I wanted to get rid of my day cruiser boat that I never use anymore and a brand new quad that I only used one time for deer hunting, but my daughter has put pressure on me not to sell them. So I just left them at her place and told her to use them as long as she wants. These daughters have a way to get to dad don't they. LOL
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote