View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 11:41 PM   #21
RayChez1

Default Fred

Congratulations on your new Sun Voyager Fred. I have not seen one yet, but it should be a very good coach.
Now about Gulfstream. I own a 2002 Gulfstream Scenic Cruiser. When we first got it we took it on a 10,000 mile trip over a period of five months. We had some shake down problems, but Gulfstream stepped right up and took care of any problems. I got to admit that I have read on some other forums of problems with Gulfstream handling some issues, and actually I have stepped in and made some phone calls to some contacts that I used to know and helped a couple of owners. I will have to say that Gulfstream did have a problem with the answering service of the customer service portion. The operators were not relaying the information to the right person, and I had trouble getting through several times. What I found was the best way to get through was to email direct to service managers. It worked every time and got things done. It has been three years now with my coach and I have not had any issues to where I would have to contact Gulfstream. It has been a very good coach and would buy another high end luxury Gulfstream coach. Hope you have the same luck with your new coach Jill.
Aventa II Blue Ox
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote