View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 08:59 PM   #2
coolchas11

Mike, my first post didn't go through, so I am trying again. We purchased our 2007 Tour Master T40-C in December. Knock on wood (cabinets), we have had only one major issue with which to deal. While on our maiden voyage we encountered a problem with the hydraulic system (jacks and living room slide), which was repaired the next day and we were on our way. All other items were very minor and were taken care of under warranty. This is our third GS coach and we are very satisfied. We have never had any problems with the GS corporate staff. In fact, we have only purchased through Long View in CT. I must admit that we hesitate to do business with anyone else. Only one time did I feel compelled to contact the owner, Fran, in FL. The CT service manager was on vacation and the department seemed to need direction on some issues. The situation was immediately rectified. As far as your concerns over the GS line I recommend that you call Fran and lay your cards on the table. He seems to be a man that wants to hear from customers and potential customers. You'll like the TM. We looked at other manufacturers (in the same price range) and found the TM superior. If you wish, feel free to mention our name. Hope this helps. Charlie