View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 11:35 PM   #8
djqualls

You can read my posts in this forum to see my experiences. Overall I think I have had a good experience with my coach. Yes, I've had issues that spending another $100,000 on a more expensive coach "MAY" have prevented, but, when push came to shove, Gulfstream always came thru.

I bought mine in Jacksonville FL and live in Oklahoma so I havent had the luxury of taking a short trip to the dealership thus, dealing directly with the factory was a neccessity.

I don't fulltime. I am writing this post from the table of the coach backstage at a concert pavillion 200 miles from home and using it as a production office/living room. I'm washing towels, watching Sports Center and thinking about a diet coke and a bag of popcorn.

The sticker price on this coach was $209k I paid $150k even (brand new with 1,100 miles) and have put about $7k worth of extras on it and I think its still NADA valued more than I paid.

It does turn heads and when I'm with Prevosts side by side the average Joe thinks Its a tour bus.

I guess I'm bragging a little about owning a Morothome but if you're reading this then you know how I feel because you own one too.

I wish I could go out for a month or so at a time and stay and play but unfortunately at 45 years old Its a combination office-motel-play pretty.

So to finish.....Its ok to buy a Tourmaster. They Are Cool!! And even the chicks think you are some star or Mogul when you walk out of it. Unless of course they see you dumping the crapper....