View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 08:28 AM   #4
RJ82much

Ah, the age-old problem.

First, the bad news: Well over a year ago I asked for their supplier for towel racks & such. I'm still waiting. Most similar requests go unanswered/unacknowledged.

A name that is EXCELLENT for response & courtesy is:
Scott A Pullin, VP of operations, 1-800-289-8787 x3720. Seems to me that contacting a company vice president is overkill, but with Gulf Stream, it's required.

I have a note that the parts manager is at 1-800-289-8787 x3321.
I have another note for customer service, 1-800-482-6456 x3566. I'm not so sure I ever got human contact at those.

If you get a name at the factory, their email format seems to be: first name intitial, sometimes middle initial, & full last name @gulfstreamcoach.com

So, for example, Scott A Pullin should answer email at:
[email protected] or at [email protected]

The electrical engineer, Terry Staley answers at:
[email protected]

David Boots is the National Service Manager. I think his email is [email protected]. Supposedly, [email protected] will get to him, but don't hold your breath.

One more dirty little secret: GS employees lurk at the RV forums (IRV2.com, etc) With a little detective work, you'll find "Rockydog" is a product development engineer at GS, "VWman" is their electrical engineer, (& a few others that I've lost track of). You can send an email to any forum member, though you won't get the address. Send a message to a "suspect" & ask outright if they are a GS employee, or ask if they can help. It worked for me; that's how I found their electrical engineer.

Let us know if you have any success. If all else fails, perhaps [email protected] will work?

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote