View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 08:54 AM   #47
David Bott

Hi All..

We are here at the Gulf Stream "Back to Home" rally and are working on getting the coach fixed up. We still have a number of issues and this is the reason we really came to the really. To get them resolved by speaking to the right people.

Well it seems we have have made a great contact to get things done and I give him the list. He made some calls and we SHOULD BE getting some results while we are here. Here is the list.

Shimmy above 45. (Appointment on Wed with a Freightliner center 20 miles or so from here.)
Drivers Side Mirror shaking
Tighten slide awning as it hod water.
Look at front Living Room window. (need replacement pane)
Slide out bulb seal on left and right of coach. (They are compressed)
Check seals on basement doors are water gets in.
Check alignment of basement doors as they have come open 4 times. (Major safety issue)
TOUR MASTER logo on the front replaced.
Driver slide out safety switch replaced as the wire is pulled out of it.

Also I am getting some work done by Hart City...

42" Ceiling Fan in bedroom.
Fantastic Vent added into bathroom. (Standard fan now.)
Self leveling system installed. (Manually one in the system currently.)

Also would like to send a HELLO out to those that have stopped by to say hello after reading my thread here. Thanks as you made us feel welcome.

We also found out we are not AT ALL alone with the issues right from the factory that are factory made issues based on quality control not being their at all. Each Tour Master owner we have spoken with thus far are not happy with the work. They love the coach, but not the issues.

I will let you know how things go by weeks end as we leave here on Friday and thus all must be done by then.

David
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote