View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 03:55 PM   #9
RJ82much

Family, I was going to take a stab at some items on your list, but then forgot - Sorry

Tree counter provides a very good solution!

Let me tackle the 1st though, just to hear myself talk.

Generator: To start the generator, you have to hold the 2-position momentary switch to the (up) off position until the green light glows. That primes the carburetor. Release, and immediately hold the switch (down) in the "on" position until you hear the generator start. The flickering light will brighten slightly. Release the switch. AC power is not available for approximately 1 minute.

Stop the generator by pressing the (up) off position for just an instant and releasing.

If you are on shore power and keep tripping the outside shore breaker say when you are cooking with the microwave, watching TV, brewing coffee, and using the AC... start your generator. You don't have to do anything else. A "transfer switch" buried deep in the bowels of your mh will automatically switch over to generator output. When you are done with all those appliances, shut down the generator and that hidden switch will automatically go back to shore power. This is especially helpful if your campsite only provides a 30 amp service.

Is this the sort of info you were looking for?

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote