Thread: New Owner
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
RJ82much

You have the same problem that we all have: "Who makes the components & where are the manuals?"

Since your unit is a 1995, many of the manufacturers & model numbers are likely to have changed.

My awning is A&E; my heater is Suburban, my generator is Onan. I did get the manuals for each with my unit. But, there are many more items I did not, & I have needed additional information on almost everything that I had the manuals for.

Take a pen & pad, flashlight, & your digital camera, & document all the components in your rig. Then spend some time on the computer.

For my Allison transmission, I downloaded a huge manual, available online. Your generator will have a model number & manufacturer somewhere on the cover or the generator frame. Those manuals are available online at their website.

The awning will likely be identified on a sticker on the roll cover. A&E was a little tricky to locate online till you determine that they are part of Dometic.

Your furnace is going to take some digging. I've never seen mine (nor had reason to), but the same search applies. When it was too difficult to get my head close enough to read sticker information, I stick my trusty camera in & take a picture. Thats how I determined the model & maker of my automatic transfer switch and the manufacturer of the very complex speaker switch way up under my dashboard, and the model number of my A/C's, to mention a few.

Cruise control is probably supplied by your chassis maker.

As you get some model numbers, come back for more assistance if you cannot find the manufacturer's service website.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote