View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #6
DelJac

Default air brake

my MH is covered with snow and its 20 below celsius so i can't get to it but i think the way in is with the genny out you will be able to see the valve body under the floor. it should have a number of air lines coming out at 90 degree angles one of which will be the air line for brake pressure release which is i think what you hear when you apply the brake. if you can't get to it that way turn your wheels far left or left wheel off if you can and that will be your way in. i wish there was not so much snow around mine i would have a better idea as to how to get to it. i have changed two in my own trucks but not in a MH. its not a big job just mark your lines so they go back the same way. help is available at your freightliner truck shop so ask them for ideas and i'm sure they will be happy to assist you they are good people. PS. good to hear you ride two wheels my wife and i are holdouts my valkrie & her shadow but both my boys ride HD's how is it to pull a trailer full of goodies would like to set up that way myself Jack
DelJac is offline   Reply With Quote