View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 03:17 PM   #10
Life on the fishing pier

As far as TVs we have two of these: https://www.amazon.com/All-New-Insig..._rpt_ba_s_1_sc

Although my included moveable mount has been modified to tilt and the one in the bedroom has something I welded that fits on the TV and slides in the socket but it doesn't move. Ot was just easier to buy another TV than to keep moving the one.

On the Drive radio, The lower half of the facia pops off being held with two clips on each side. If you can get something behind the edge on the side and pull sideways as you pull out they pop off exposing 4 screws holes and 2 screws holding the Drive unit to the wall. There's plenty of wire behind it and the harness plugs into the unit. Whether that plug is common to other radios such as the Jensen, I don't know. There is a wiring diagram with tags on the wires so if it wasn't a true plug and play it would still be an easy swap witu some simple wiring tooks and butt splices. It inside hidden part of the Drive is about 2.25" high, not near as big as the faceplate.