View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 06:46 AM   #2
GStream40
Site Team

Stan,
Welcome to the Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum !!

Glad to have you here and asking your questions. I am sure you will get some replies shortly, unless many are out enjoying their Gulf Stream RV's.

"Is there anything specific I should look for on this model...has anyone owned one that could give input?"

I really don't know much about the Sunsport models, but it is probably built with same quality as the rest of the GS coaches. Being that it is a 1999, it will probably have some issues as any used coach will in any brand.

"Should I be worried about purchasing a Gulf Stream?"

Let me put it this way, as you pointed out ALL RV manufacturers get some bad press. We are on our second GS coach at the present and when we decide to buy another, if GS offers the floorplan and a model that we like/want, we will purchase a third GS product and I would not hesitate or worry one bit about doing it. We have looked at most of the other brands and find that GS has better quality in the cabinets and fit/finish than most. Also, a good dealer can/will make a world of difference no matter what brand of manufacturer.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote