View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #5
Andersen

Default Water Damaged Sun Sport

Hello hyall,

Great idea but I don't think that is the problem though. The pressure stays at 45lbs of pressure at all times and it never turns on by itself. Only when water is being used. It is right underneath our bed, so if the pump would turn on, we would definitely hear it.

So now I am thinking the water is coming from a drain somewhere or leaking from somewhere else.

When I removed the OSB sub-flooring, there was screw holes, holes the size of a nickel and a cut in the metal sheathing(which is only 20-22ga. thick).
I know this was a big part of the problem where water, ice and salt were constantly being absorbed into the OSB sub-flooring.

Where I have a problem diagnosing this water problem is that the RV was parked for 2-3 months. When I removed the Self Floating Laminated Flooring(in front of the stove and furnace) there was actual water sitting on top of the blue foam padding(moisture barrier). Also, when I removed the OSB sub-floor(both layers) actual water was sitting on top of the metal sheathing.

This is where the problem is. Where can the water becoming from to where water can still be captured after 2-3 months of the RV being parked?

Any diagnosing of this problem now??

Thank You hyall!!

Andy
Andersen is offline   Reply With Quote