View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 10:54 AM   #5
NavyLCDR

Talking New dealer experience

Very cool lets go! I was going to say if you ordered a Vintage Cruiser 233RSS red with woody interior, you could have my trailer that was supposed to start building on 3/19. I'm cancelling mine today. Just one comment on the build sheet - that could be someone else's order and already be spoken for, but let's hope not.

My new dealer is in Spokane, WA, 445 miles away. We did some more shopping around and found a Sonic 231VRL by Venture RV that we think we are going to like more than the Vintage Cruiser. Perfect weight for our tow vehicle too. Dealer has 2 in stock. Negotiated a decent price, not the best, but decent. Also negotiated a surge protector and wheel covers as part of the deal.

This dealer has been so great to work with so far. I've actually had a lot of fun communicating with the salesman so far. I'd send him a request in email at 8:00 pm and he would email me right back! They have accommodated every request so far. We pick it up on Saturday and we're staying at a campground Saturday night half-way home!
NavyLCDR is offline   Reply With Quote