View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 02:02 PM   #1
FastEddie87

Default Onan 6500 commercial 50 amp

Hello to all my RV friends I'm hoping someone can give me an answer I called Cummings today because I've been having this trouble and it's been in for service and all is fine the problem I'm having is I can leave it running out front of my yard all Day and it runs fine both ACS cooling refrig everything's working the problem comes when I'm driving heading towards Daytona with your heavy braking I thought it was the oil sensor shutting off with the oil the man at Cummins told me that he believes what's happening is a fuel problem that the float goes forward when you hit the brakes and it dies out and then it won't start right back up for I don't know I just keep driving then it starts right up anyway I'm looking to see if you've ever heard of this he told me that generators are not meant to be run while driving and I told him an RV and he said yes I'm not going to argue with you look in the repair manual of any generator and it plainly states do not run running down the road I don't know but any help would be appreciated I was dying a heat please help I'm leaving Monday 🙏💯
FastEddie87 is offline   Reply With Quote