View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #12
RJ82much

Trickto322,

The trick to the basement doors is to have the factory send you the drawing for your basement doors. Then measure the width of each that needs replacing against the dimensions on the drawing. Some of mine were off by an inch or more.

I originally sent the dimension of my 1st failed door thru the dealer. The new door came in more than an inch wrong. The factory took the dimensions again & supplied a correct door.

When another compartment door failed on the other side of the coach, & the factory agreed that all should be replaced, the drawing of all was supplied for me to confirm or markup. If there is any problem making that happen, contact me by the email or by PM so that I can help.

I suspect some of the problem that is occuring is your doors (like mine) were made by a supplier no longer being used by GS. Their new supplier uses an entirely different design (far superior to the old), but they need to make conversions to make a door that fits in your space.

Because of this, GS might be very open to providing the drawing for you to confirm what you need.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote