View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 07:15 AM   #1
ALLIANCEAC

Default UPDATE BT CRUISER SLIDEOUT PROBLEMS

Maybe this posting might help some of the owners of BT CRUISERS is they understand who they are dealing with. 1)GULFSTREAM COACH INC. is a actually a sub of a mobile home manufacturing company. 2) That RVIA sticker that is attached,with a serial number on it, attests to the fact that gulfstream coach is audited a min of six times a year for quality standards (dont send them a complaint because all they do is fwd it to gulfstream and not much will really happen). 3)You can try a compliant to Goodsams action line and what you get back is a copy of a letter gulfstream sent to goodsams that they are in contact with you and goodsams will accept that as an answer. 4)File a complaint with the national hiway and safty of the federal gov. for water leaking into compartments with electrical components which has not been fixed in nine tries and you get back an e-mail which says they will look into it(this one is very serious because water, 120volt outlets and slidout motors do not mix well). 5)In the end spend 14 months filing with your state lemon law(if you are lucky enough to have a lemon law in your state), get a lawyer and wait more time for the case to come up and hope you can prove your point in front of them. This is not an isolated case as I beging to recieve E-mails from other owners who have dealt with gulfstream coach and is in isolated to only gulfstream but gulstream does appear to been in a race to be numer one bad qualiy, unsafe, and expensive rvs. So I now own a $95000 driveway decoration that I put my christmas lites on because I sure cannot use it. I am not willing to give up this fight because I am worn down by a system that takes forever to get anything done or a rv builder that professes quality until a closer look is taken of there product. As with many of us the rv dream is real and not just something to dump our hard earned money into.
ALLIANCEAC is offline   Reply With Quote