View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:07 PM   #1
Ronnie B

Default 1992 Gulf Stream Conquest

1992 Gulf Stream Conquest, 28’ Class C motorhome with large refrigerator, queen size bed, separate shower, Onan generator, tons of storage, and a 460 Ford engine with air conditioning. Tires have almost no wear. I bought this 3 years ago to start doing some traveling as it was in really good shape. I replaced both batteries, radiator hoses, heater hoses, and power steering pump. Unfortunately, that Spring when the rains came the ceiling had a leak and ruined some of the ceiling material. I had it resealed for $1500 and the following Spring the same thing! I took down the one cabinet above the dinette to keep it from getting worse, so the pictures are not flattering. I have not used this camper since I bought it and I realized that I do not have the time, place, or expertise to fix it. I have never even tried the heater, air conditioner, or generator. I would like to see this go to a good home because I know its worth fixing. Please make me a reasonable offer and help me get this to someone that will appreciate what’s here. I have lots more pictures upon request.
Ron
[email protected]
505-359-9664
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 217.jpg (147.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 213.jpg (175.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 197.jpg (126.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Gulfstream 050.jpg (150.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 193.jpg (212.0 KB, 2 views)
Ronnie B is offline   Reply With Quote