Thread: Advice Needed
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 01:35 PM   #5
Jeffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabarb# View Post
Hello,

We are in our second summer on this new adventure with our 2004 BT cruiser. We bought older just to see if we would like it. Much to my surprise it would require a new skill set after looking all over town for a dealership that would help with upgrades and normal maintenance or just help with where to get help. Just was not going to happen. Our hope was to eventually buy new. I cannot imagine buying at huge cost with no support so here we are. Unfortunately, we fell in love with this thing and to make it crazier grandkids cannot get enough. After upgrading suspension (air) front stabilizer and shocks and minor leaks, heating issues, etc.

I am now faced with an issue beyond my skill set. My generator (Guardian by Generac) runs but will not supply power to all in house appliances and a/c all batteries are new (2 months) and have checked all fuses and breakers that I know of. I would really like to just get it worked on or get some direction (shore power works 30 amp). Please help.

Thanks Ron
Did you check at the output of the generator if it is producing electricity?
Only then can you move on to the next thing, your power panel, check if you have generator power coming to the panel.
Then check the outputs to the appliances from there.
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote