View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
11B

I bought my G8 2007 from my local dealer and have had nothing but good service from them be it warranty or other. It seems to me that people rely way to much on so called factory warranty. Almost all component parts are warranted by the manufacture and can be replaced or repaired by any authorized dealer accross the country.

I have never understood why MH owners feel they have the right to deal direct (be it parts or service) with the factory on "most" items. I have two Jeeps and I never call Chrysler to have any work done I go straight to the dealer. I would contend that the most important part in a MH purchase is the dealers not the manufacturer.

At one point I had to have a repair done by a non-GS dealer and GS had no problem in paying that dealer on pre-approval for the repair work due to the fact they had no authorized dealer in the area. Now I call that service.

I have had my G-8 for almost three years now and could not be any happier with the product, service and the price I paid for it.
Kids raised and only barrow money
400 Cummins Bad Milage
11B is offline   Reply With Quote