View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 08:41 AM   #1
[email protected]

Default 2004 GS Friendship G7 Electrical questions

Hi all,

I have an inherited 2004 GS Friendship G7. One question I have is should either shore power or Genny power charge the chassis batteries? If so, what should I check as that does not seem to be happening. They only seem to be charging when the engine is running. House batteries seem fine, though I know they are getting quite old at this point.

Second question: There is a 12V circuit that (so far) appears to supply voltage to the stairs, the front-most overhead light (switch is on that panel just inside the door as you enter the RV), cigarette lighter-type outlets (I have two on my dash), the driver's seat, the Jacks controller, and the reading lights above the captain's chairs, and strangely enough - the master bedroom hydraulic slide. Might anyone have any clue where this power comes from? What fuses/relays can I check? The issue with this circuit was intermittent for a while. I could be driving down the road and hit a bump and it would start working. Hit another bump and it would go away. Seems to have worked when it felt like it. But for about a month now it hasn't come back. I've tried to trace wires but the way things are bundled it's practically impossible without un-bundling every bundle along the way. Any pointers would be much appreciated.
soundchecklive@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote