View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 10:53 AM   #4
RJ82much

Kevin,

That's a very good question: Equipment manufacturer or GS assembly?

I have had 1 equipment manufacturer problem (Dometic Air Conditioner). Dometic took the problem very seriously & acted urgently. They paid my dealership's service dept. to change out the motor. The dealership botched the job totaly, destroyed half the guts & mounted parts crooked. I redid the job myself & am very pleased with Dometic. (Disgusted with LongView RV)

Everytime I have contacted any of the equipment manufacturers for drawings, information, etc, they have responded immediately. It's a long list of very helpful companies..

Most of the problems I've had, is, unfortunately, due to GS's installation of perfectly good equipment.

In defense of GS, when you finally get their attention, then you've got their attention. I have only praise for how GS handled my catastrophic compartment doors problem. My expectations were far exceeded! That's what customer seervice is all about. As a result of their management of that issue, my next RV will be a GS, no question. Prior to that, let's say the prospects for repeat purchase were dismal.

As I said, when you manage to get their attention, then you've got their attention! TundraSport, I feel that you do want to work to get their attention over the mold & mildew potential from the leaks. It can be a serious health issue.

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote