View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 12:46 PM   #4
MLynch

Thanks Rick and Charlie for your input. We'll get a visit to the dealer scheduled in short order. I think that we're absolutely going to love the T40F. Once again, it's just a matter of getting the bugs worked out.

Rick, the RV is brand new with just over 2,000 miles as a result of our holiday trip (about 1,200 of those miles were associated with the RV being delivered to the dealer). I believe that the model year on the chasis is technically '07. I remember that we had an issue with the insurance company due to the fact that the paperwork from the dealer showed one year and the VIN was tied to the chassis which was actually another year. I believe it's an '08 model built on an '07 chassis. I'm thinking that the T40 with the full body slide out is a brand new model. Long story short, it's a brand new model, complete with a few issues that need to be sorted through. We're going to take some shorter trips to get used to the rig and to get the issues identified and fixed. Hopefully, this summer we'll head out with the kids and do the "great American RV trip," complete with the Grand Canyon, Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, PCH, etc.

Best regards,
Mike
MLynch is offline   Reply With Quote