Thread: Latest trip
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #5
PChez

Quote:
Hi Adrian and Johnnie,
Yep, the TM still stands out as a nice coach. We were recently at a Provinvial Park in Canada. Overheard at another camp site: "I wish I lived in America so I could have a motor home." October we are going to MS/LA for a few weeks. Do you still have your home in Wallingford? Our property tax elimination on rvs didn't go too far in the CT legislature, but we will be trying anew in 2010. Enjoy. Charlie
Yep! Gulf Stream does make some nice coaches. I have had real good luck with my Scenic Cruiser. Only when I first bought it, I had some shake down adjustments, but I really have not had any problems in the last five years. The coach now at 40K miles is actually just starting to break in to where everything runs smooth. I bought the coach new in 2003 and by just using dry wash the paint job still looks like the day I bought it. The interior of the Scenic Cruiser has always been fabulous with the Walnut cabinets, the beautiful ceramic floors and the huge mirror on the ceiling gives it that luxury touch.
Honda Pilot EXL 2005
PChez is offline   Reply With Quote