View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 09:33 PM   #22
GStream40
Site Team

Hey guys,

I never said it wasn't a good idea to have as much documentation as possible for your rig, I just stated that it wouldn't stop me from buying a RV that would fit ours needs and wants if I couldn't get a print.

Admin, I think it is great that your mother is s fulltimer. As you descibed, I would not put her in the catagory I descibed because she knows to have as much documentation as possible. I am sure that she knows more about her unit than 90% of the others on the road. I am sure that you are very proud of her and her lifestyle, I know I would be. Good for her and as the saying goes, "You go girl." I hope that I might meet her someday and shake her hand.

I agree wholeheartedly that good documentation is important and a cost effective matter to control ones own budget whatever it might be.

Oh, I am not rich and also do most of my own maintenance. I have a maintenance background of 31-1/2 years in the steel industry. The first 15 years I was a Millwright and 16-1/2 years in management. I know the importance of having good prints for anything, be it electrical or mechanical (plumbing etc.)

I also support the efforts for trying to get GS to supply the needed prints and documentation. I signed the petition when I first found this forum because I think it is a good idea.

Yep, I support any efforts to get the best documentation possible from ALL manufacturers of components and coach manufacturers themselves.

With that said, If I offended anyone, it was not my intent.

Ron
GStream40 is offline   Reply With Quote