View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 04:49 PM   #19
tourmaster1

Default Re: Tour Master Question

I love Tourmasters and own a '93. I looked hard at a new one earlier this year, but didn't care for the interior or exterior paint so passed on it. If I had known then about the issues with the air I have seen in this thread, I would never have considered it at all.

Be sure you'll be happy to live with every problem you learn about before you buy, because the one thing certain about owning a motorhome, even a highline one, is that you're going to have plenty of problems, and the ones you know about will be the least of them.

A new coach we recently looked at hard was a GS Friendship G7. That one is going to saty on our list a while, I think!

Will this be your first MH? If so, I would strongly encourage you to buy a used model similar to the new one you like. Often, most of the problems have already been worked out of a used one, and the biggest depreciation has been paid for by someone else. Best of both worlds, if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbrown.com
about to buy a new tour master 42' it has the mercedes-benz 330 hp with 1000 ft. tourque. any negitive / positive comments? 1st time rv owner.

mark brown

ps what other brands would you consider?
tourmaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote