View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 06:36 AM   #96
David Bott

Hello...

I have a T-40B which is not the full wall slide version. It has 3 slides. (All of which use differnt type systems to move them. Standardizing would help greatly, but that is another story.)

Today, Tuesday, is the last day they will receive to resolve the issues with the main slide or at last find the issue and tell me how they will resolve it. They asked for one more chance to make it right.

They have stood behind the product. The issue I have however us when it is worked on and I am told it is all set and while showing me the coach I find more issues, that makes you question things.

We love the coach itself and have done a lot to it. That is one reason I am giving GS the chance to make it right. BUT WE HAVE BEEN HERE OVER A WEEK and have been FIXING this coach for a year. We understand their could be a long shake down on a new coach, but driving to service centers is not the best use of our money and at times leaving the rig for 2.5 months, well, is poor. These are peoples homes or vacations....their lives!

All in all we will see what will happen. We have not even updated our blog for some time as we have not felt much like writing.
MBE900 Diesel (Mercedes)
08' Saturn Outlook Toad
"To Boldly Go...Because We Can!"
https://www.OutsideOurBubble.com
David Bott is offline   Reply With Quote