View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 10:23 PM   #6
dbmotors

Even on my Sunvoyager, the propane, water, and black tanks are just too small. I mostly camp with hookups, but dry camping for more than 2 days or so will cause you to worry about water. The propane tank is ok, but on a 14 day trip to FLA in January, I did end up having to fill the tank after about 10 days (it was cold, however)

As you said, you can add another water tank easy enough. There is room next to my existing tank for at least another tank of the same size. But at 8lbs a gallon, you need to watch your weight.

If you can't buy that coach well under dealer cost, it isn't worth it IMHO. Alot of dealers are sitting with 2006's and I even found quite a few 2005's (coaches in general, not just Independence's), and the 2007's are starting to arrive. With gas prices what they are, and buyers figuring that into their decision to buy an RV, I am sure there are dealers who absolutely do not want to be sitting on $500,000 of 2 year old inventory. Once you figure out this is what you want for sure, check out dealers on the internet. If this dealer won't budge, I guarentee someone out there will