View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 02:29 AM   #23
RJ82much

Omigosh Ron, you didn't offend anyone. As you can see, this certainly is a "hot-button" topic for me & many others. We start seeing red, but not at you. As a matter of fact, documentation is probably the reason for the founding of this group.

It became so heated (as someone recently pointed out) over at the Gulf Stream Coach supported Streamer's forum, that GS pulled down the site. In fact, I was probably the fault. I didn't get hot under the collar or nasty, but I was a persistant nag that likely inflamed others. I'm sorry for any part I played in ruining the rally discussion group, especially since my nagging had no apparent effect on GS policy.

Anyway, as you discovered, we can always stir up a lively round by saying the word, "schematic" (ooops, I did it again!)

But Ron, you have said nothing to apologize for... well, other than you were a millwright. Ha Ha Ha. I worked in a papermill as maintenance superviser/planner for a couple years - got to know & love our union millwrights. whew, tough group. From the steel mills, I'd imagine a REALLY tough group! Thanks for taking the lead in so many of our GS Owners discussions

'05 Sun Voyager #8351
https://www.much2see.com/index.html
RJ82much is offline   Reply With Quote